Open File Explorer
XSB file is typically associated with XACT XSB File. You can open XSB with following applications:
- Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)
Open XSB on Windows OS
- Locate XSB file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open XSB file.
- If there are no programs which can open the XSB file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open XSB file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the XSB file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open XSB file.
Open .xsb File and XACT.xsb.File.
|Description||XACT XSB File|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].xsb|
|Application Name||Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)|
|Executable Command To Open .xsb File||"f:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Utilities\Bin\x86\XACT3.exe" "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM