Open File Explorer
Open XLR on Windows OS
- Locate XLR file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open XLR file.
- If there are no programs which can open the XLR file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open XLR file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the XLR file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open XLR file.
Open .xlr File and MSWorks4Sheet.
|Description||Microsoft Works Spreadsheet|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].xlr|
|Executable Command To Open .xlr File||C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\wksss.exe "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM