Open File Explorer
WEBSITE file is typically associated with Pinned Site Shortcut. You can open WEBSITE with following applications:
Open WEBSITE on Windows OS
- Locate WEBSITE file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open WEBSITE file.
- If there are no programs which can open the WEBSITE file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open WEBSITE file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the WEBSITE file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open WEBSITE file.
Open .website File and Microsoft.Website.
|Description||Pinned Site Shortcut|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].website|
|Application Name||Internet Explorer|
|Executable Command To Open .website File||"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -w "%l" %*|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM