Open File Explorer
SVG file is typically associated with SVG Document. You can open SVG with following applications:
Open SVG on Windows OS
- Locate SVG file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open SVG file.
- If there are no programs which can open the SVG file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open SVG file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the SVG file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open SVG file.
Open .svg File and svgfile.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].svg|
|Application Name||Internet Explorer|
|Executable Command To Open .svg File||"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -nohome|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM