Open File Explorer
STT file is typically associated with SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe Trial. You can open STT with following applications:
Open STT on Windows OS
- Locate STT file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open STT file.
- If there are no programs which can open the STT file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open STT file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the STT file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open STT file.
Open .stt File and stcd.DeluxeTrial.5.
|Description||SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe Trial|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].stt|
|Application Name||SureThing CD Labeler 5|
|Executable Command To Open .stt File||C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing CD Labeler 5\stcd.exe "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM