Open File Explorer
SMI file is typically associated with SMIL. You can open SMI with following applications:
Open SMI on Windows OS
- Locate SMI file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open SMI file.
- If there are no programs which can open the SMI file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open SMI file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the SMI file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open SMI file.
Open .smi File and QuickTime.smi.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].smi|
|Executable Command To Open .smi File||C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QuickTimePlayer.exe "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM