Open File Explorer
Open SDF on Windows OS
- Locate SDF file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open SDF file.
- If there are no programs which can open the SDF file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open SDF file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the SDF file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open SDF file.
Open .sdf File and Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition Database File.
|Description||SQL Server Compact Edition Database File|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].sdf|
|Windows Object||Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition Database File|
|Executable Command To Open .sdf File|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM