Open File Explorer
PARTIAL file is typically associated with Partial Download. You can open PARTIAL with following applications:
Open PARTIAL on Windows OS
- Locate PARTIAL file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open PARTIAL file.
- If there are no programs which can open the PARTIAL file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open PARTIAL file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the PARTIAL file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open PARTIAL file.
Open .partial File and IE.AssocFile.PARTIAL.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].partial|
|Application Name||Internet Explorer|
|Executable Command To Open .partial File||"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -nohome|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM