Open File Explorer
Open OLD on Windows OS
- Locate OLD file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open OLD file.
- If there are no programs which can open the OLD file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open OLD file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the OLD file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open OLD file.
Open .old File and old_auto_file.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].old|
|Executable Command To Open .old File||C:\Windows\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM