Open File Explorer
ODT file is typically associated with OpenDocument Text. You can open ODT with following applications:
- Microsoft Office - Office14
Open ODT on Windows OS
- Locate ODT file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open ODT file.
- If there are no programs which can open the ODT file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open ODT file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the ODT file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open ODT file.
Open .odt File and Word.OpenDocumentText.12.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].odt|
|Application Name||Microsoft Office - Office14|
|Executable Command To Open .odt File||"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\WINWORD.EXE" /n "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM