Open File Explorer
ODP file is typically associated with OpenDocument Presentation. You can open ODP with following applications:
- Microsoft Office - Office14
Open ODP on Windows OS
- Locate ODP file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open ODP file.
- If there are no programs which can open the ODP file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open ODP file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the ODP file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open ODP file.
Open .odp File and PowerPoint.OpenDocumentPresentation.12.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].odp|
|Application Name||Microsoft Office - Office14|
|Executable Command To Open .odp File||"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\POWERPNT.EXE" "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM