Open File Explorer
MTX file is typically associated with Visual Studio Manual Test text file. You can open MTX with following applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0
Open MTX on Windows OS
- Locate MTX file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open MTX file.
- If there are no programs which can open the MTX file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open MTX file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the MTX file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open MTX file.
Open .mtx File and VisualStudio.mtx.10.0.
|Description||Visual Studio Manual Test text file|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].mtx|
|Application Name||Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0|
|Executable Command To Open .mtx File||"g:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe" /dde|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM