Open File Explorer
MDI file is typically associated with Microsoft Office Document Imaging File. You can open MDI with following applications:
Open MDI on Windows OS
- Locate MDI file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open MDI file.
- If there are no programs which can open the MDI file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open MDI file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the MDI file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open MDI file.
Open .mdi File and MSPaper.Document.
|Description||Microsoft Office Document Imaging File|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].mdi|
|Application Name||Common Files|
|Executable Command To Open .mdi File||C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\12.0\MSPVIEW.EXE "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM