Open File Explorer
MAC file is typically associated with MacPaint Image. You can open MAC with following applications:
Open MAC on Windows OS
- Locate MAC file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open MAC file.
- If there are no programs which can open the MAC file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open MAC file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the MAC file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open MAC file.
Open .mac File and QuickTime.mac.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].mac|
|Executable Command To Open .mac File||C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\PictureViewer.exe "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM