Open File Explorer
JTP file is typically associated with Journal Template. You can open JTP with following applications:
Open JTP on Windows OS
- Locate JTP file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open JTP file.
- If there are no programs which can open the JTP file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open JTP file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the JTP file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open JTP file.
Open .jtp File and jtpfile.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].jtp|
|Application Name||Windows Journal|
|Executable Command To Open .jtp File||"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Journal\Journal.exe" "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM