Open File Explorer
JNT file is typically associated with Journal Document. You can open JNT with following applications:
Open JNT on Windows OS
- Locate JNT file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open JNT file.
- If there are no programs which can open the JNT file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open JNT file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the JNT file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open JNT file.
Open .jnt File and jntfile.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].jnt|
|Application Name||Windows Journal|
|Executable Command To Open .jnt File||"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Journal\Journal.exe" "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM