Open File Explorer
HDR file is typically associated with Photoshop.PortableBitMapFile.11. You can open HDR with following applications:
- Adobe - Adobe Photoshop CS4 (64 Bit)
Open HDR on Windows OS
- Locate HDR file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open HDR file.
- If there are no programs which can open the HDR file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open HDR file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the HDR file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open HDR file.
Open .hdr File and Photoshop.PortableBitMapFile.11.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].hdr|
|Application Name||Adobe - Adobe Photoshop CS4 (64 Bit)|
|Executable Command To Open .hdr File||"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4 (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe" "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM