Open File Explorer
FLV file is typically associated with Video for Flash. You can open FLV with following applications:
Open FLV on Windows OS
- Locate FLV file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open FLV file.
- If there are no programs which can open the FLV file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open FLV file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the FLV file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open FLV file.
Open .flv File and com.adobe.flv.
|Description||Video for Flash|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].flv|
|Application Name||Adobe Media Player|
|Executable Command To Open .flv File||"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Media Player\Adobe Media Player.exe" "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM