Open File Explorer
DWG file is typically associated with DWGVIEWR.9001.409. You can open DWG with following applications:
- Autodesk - DWG TrueView 2011
Open DWG on Windows OS
- Locate DWG file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open DWG file.
- If there are no programs which can open the DWG file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open DWG file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the DWG file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open DWG file.
Open .dwg File and DWGVIEWR.9001.409.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].dwg|
|Application Name||Autodesk - DWG TrueView 2011|
|Executable Command To Open .dwg File||"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\DWG TrueView 2011\DWGVIEWR.exe"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM