Open File Explorer
DCR file is typically associated with WindowsLive.PhotoGallery.raw.14.0. You can open DCR with following applications:
Open DCR on Windows OS
- Locate DCR file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open DCR file.
- If there are no programs which can open the DCR file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open DCR file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the DCR file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open DCR file.
Open .dcr File and WindowsLive.PhotoGallery.raw.14.0.
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].dcr|
|Application Name||Windows Live|
|Executable Command To Open .dcr File||C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\WLXPhotoGallery.exe /LaunchPhotoViewer /v "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM