Open File Explorer
Open CUI on Windows OS
- Locate CUI file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open CUI file.
- If there are no programs which can open the CUI file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open CUI file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the CUI file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open CUI file.
Open .cui File and DWGTrueViewCustomizationFile.
|Description||DWG TrueView Customization File|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].cui|
|Executable Command To Open .cui File|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM