Open File Explorer
CTB file is typically associated with DWG TrueView Color-dependent Plot Style Table File. You can open CTB with following applications:
- Autodesk - DWG TrueView 2011
Open CTB on Windows OS
- Locate CTB file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open CTB file.
- If there are no programs which can open the CTB file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open CTB file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the CTB file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open CTB file.
Open .ctb File and DWGTrueViewColorDependentPlotStyleTableFile.
|Description||DWG TrueView Color-dependent Plot Style Table File|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].ctb|
|Application Name||Autodesk - DWG TrueView 2011|
|Executable Command To Open .ctb File||C:\Program Files\Autodesk\DWG TrueView 2011\STYEXE.EXE "%1"|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM