Open File Explorer
CDT file is typically associated with CorelDRAW X5 Graphic. You can open CDT with following applications:
Open CDT on Windows OS
- Locate CDT file in Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
- Look for the "Open with" menu option in the popup menu. If you open this menu you will see list of the applications which can open CDT file.
- If there are no programs which can open the CDT file are installed you will see "Open with..." button in the popup menu. Click on it.
- Dialog will open with Windows OS suggestion about what application can open CDT file.
- If you do not see the application which correctly matches the file try to search the internet for one of the apps mentioned above or look for technical file description below. Each description have "Application name" in it which can open the CDT file.
- If "Application name" is missing look for the "Windows Object" and "Executable command" fields because they typically contain application which can open CDT file.
Open .cdt File and CorelDraw.Graphic.15.
|Description||CorelDRAW X5 Graphic|
|Sample File Name||[Sample File].cdt|
|Executable Command To Open .cdt File||"g:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5\Programs\CORELDRW.EXE" -DDE|
File Extension Explorer Home
Free and Useful Software at FileExtensionExplorer.COM